Hotel operations have reopened as of June 10, 2020 based on the Virginian Governor’s directives. Taking care of our staff, patrons, family and friends is our number one priority. We have implemented best practices in order to keep our guests safe. Our commitment to you:
- Reduced number of tables in our restaurants in order to properly space tables
- Outdoor patio seating available for both restaurants
- Single use menus
- Sanitation policies that exceed our regular, high-quality procedures and comply with CDC guidelines
- Employee health screenings daily
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable rooms with plenty of outdoor access
TAPS is open for lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday starting at 11am. We have limited outdoor patio seating and indoor seating for in-person dining in compliance with Phase Two recommendations. We will also continue to offer curbside pickup and delivery within a 5 mile radius of The Georges. For delivery, orders must be placed between 5pm and 7pm.
Haywood’s is currently serving dinner Thursday through Sunday from 5-9 p.m., though additional days are added according to demand. Take-out is also available through our online ordering system. Please call 540-463-2508 or make a reservation online.
Our business is proud to participate in PACT, a commitment to Protecting All Citizens and Travelers in Lexington, Buena Vista, and Rockbridge County. To learn more about the PACT and other participating businesses, please visit
We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to celebrating brighter days ahead!
Wishing you good health and peace of mind,